vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema
6 Posts in diesem Thema (offen)
Autor
Beitrag
Dutch-FIX ist offline Dutch-FIX  
Request for Ip's of two banned users
3 Beiträge - Einmalposter
Hi,

(sorry for the english, my german is not that good in writing)

I am the clanleader of the dutch GAMERT clan. (www.gamertclan.eu / forum.gamert.nl)
We got aware that there are two players going around that use a simulair TAG/NICK what we use. Those players are GAMERT_Dutch-FIX and GAMERT_Owning-you.

I already heard from others that they seem to (and by playing) are on a offensive to make GAMERT having a bad name by cheating and spamng chats with offensive language.
Ofcourse this is not a good thing for any clan. So while tracking them down, as those are obvious players that where kicked from our clan, i saw them playing on your EA CH Helvetica server today (4-2-2009@ 20:30) and with a obvious cheat. After some admin kicked/banned them the server also crashed.

Because we have a suspision about who they are, i would like to ask you if it's possible to have the Ip's of both the players that where kicked from the server. would be nice to have a screenshot of bf2cc with the mentioned ip's. (the bf2cc deamonlog would even be better).

I'm planning to inform the clanleader where they went to about the actions of two of their members. O.k it won't help much maybe but i'm kind of pissed about it all. Certainly about the bad name GAMERT might get by this.
BTW i use the requested ip's to cross-link them with our registered posting ip's on our forum.

I'm very sorry to see that other clans and there public servers got into this dispute and i appologize for the inconviniance.

You can contact me thru my e-mail adress from this profile our add me on MSN : marcusrene[at]hotmail.com
if you doubt me this is my gamert forum profile : http://forum.gamert.nl/member.php?u=722

Thanks for you time and your effort..

Gamert Dutch-FIX

Der Post wurde 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dutch-FIX am 04.02.2009 - 23:40.
Beitrag vom 04.02.2009 - 23:38
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Dutch-FIX suchen Dutch-FIX`s Profil ansehen Dutch-FIX eine E-Mail senden Dutch-FIX eine Kurznachricht senden Dutch-FIX zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Boardstruktur - Signaturen anzeigen
vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema

Beiträge Autor Datum
Dutch-FIX 04.02.2009 - 23:38
Albinotigerli 05.02.2009 - 08:24
Tom 05.02.2009 - 08:33
McFly 05.02.2009 - 14:15
 RE:
Dutch-FIX 06.02.2009 - 00:50
Dutch-FIX 07.02.2009 - 23:30

Gehe zu:  
Es ist / sind gerade keine registrierte(r) Benutzer und 134 Gäste online. Neuester Benutzer: Flutschi
Mit 1681 Besuchern waren am 16.01.2024 - 20:50 die meisten Besucher gleichzeitig online.
aktive Themen der letzten 24 Stunden - Top-User

Laberecke © by php-gfx.net

budesonide colchicine generique plaquenil fluvoxamine stromectol