6 Posts in diesem Thema (offen)
Seiten (1): (1)
Autor
Beitrag
Dutch-FIX ist offline Dutch-FIX  
Request for Ip's of two banned users
3 Beiträge - Einmalposter
Hi,

(sorry for the english, my german is not that good in writing)

I am the clanleader of the dutch GAMERT clan. (www.gamertclan.eu / forum.gamert.nl)
We got aware that there are two players going around that use a simulair TAG/NICK what we use. Those players are GAMERT_Dutch-FIX and GAMERT_Owning-you.

I already heard from others that they seem to (and by playing) are on a offensive to make GAMERT having a bad name by cheating and spamng chats with offensive language.
Ofcourse this is not a good thing for any clan. So while tracking them down, as those are obvious players that where kicked from our clan, i saw them playing on your EA CH Helvetica server today (4-2-2009@ 20:30) and with a obvious cheat. After some admin kicked/banned them the server also crashed.

Because we have a suspision about who they are, i would like to ask you if it's possible to have the Ip's of both the players that where kicked from the server. would be nice to have a screenshot of bf2cc with the mentioned ip's. (the bf2cc deamonlog would even be better).

I'm planning to inform the clanleader where they went to about the actions of two of their members. O.k it won't help much maybe but i'm kind of pissed about it all. Certainly about the bad name GAMERT might get by this.
BTW i use the requested ip's to cross-link them with our registered posting ip's on our forum.

I'm very sorry to see that other clans and there public servers got into this dispute and i appologize for the inconviniance.

You can contact me thru my e-mail adress from this profile our add me on MSN : marcusrene[at]hotmail.com
if you doubt me this is my gamert forum profile : http://forum.gamert.nl/member.php?u=722

Thanks for you time and your effort..

Gamert Dutch-FIX

Der Post wurde 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dutch-FIX am 04.02.2009 - 22:40.
Beitrag vom 04.02.2009 - 22:38
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Dutch-FIX suchen Dutch-FIX`s Profil ansehen Dutch-FIX eine E-Mail senden Dutch-FIX eine Kurznachricht senden Dutch-FIX zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Albinotigerli ist offline Albinotigerli  
659 Beiträge - Alter Hase
Albinotigerli`s alternatives Ego
1/2 verstandu grosses Lachen
Beitrag vom 05.02.2009 - 07:24
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Albinotigerli suchen Albinotigerli`s Profil ansehen Albinotigerli eine E-Mail senden Albinotigerli eine Kurznachricht senden Albinotigerli zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen Albinotigerli xFire-Profil aufrufen zum Anfang der Seite
Tom ist offline Tom  
Administrator
1252 Beiträge - Hardcoreposter
Tom`s alternatives Ego
Hey Dutsch-Fix

I'm sure you will get something of us, if possible zwinkern
Beitrag vom 05.02.2009 - 07:33
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Tom suchen Tom`s Profil ansehen Tom eine Kurznachricht senden Tom zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
McFly ist offline McFly  
Administrator
1575 Beiträge - Hardcoreposter
McFly`s alternatives Ego
Hello Dutsch-Fix

If possible i will send you the Ip's or the logfile today Hm

How long you been leader of the Gamert clan? You know Madmax nemesis? In 2005/2006 i have played lot of time on your Server Lächeln
Beitrag vom 05.02.2009 - 13:15
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von McFly suchen McFly`s Profil ansehen McFly eine E-Mail senden McFly eine Kurznachricht senden McFly`s Homepage besuchen McFly zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen McFly zu deiner ICQ-Contact-list hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
RE:
Zitat
Original geschrieben von McFly

Hello Dutsch-Fix

If possible i will send you the Ip's or the logfile today Hm

How long you been leader of the Gamert clan? You know Madmax nemesis? In 2005/2006 i have played lot of time on your Server Lächeln

Almost 2 years now.. i have stopped counting glücklich Also i'm running it together now with Helldon who manages the COD4 section... people come and go glücklich

But yes i do know him from the old days.. In that time it was hoppermania that leaded the clan together with Gforce and OU812.
And madmax was a nice guy, great skillzz one of the best those days... but had his flaws to zwinkern

Thanks in advance for your effort...
Ip's would be nice.. we also are going to follow this up thru PBBANS. Already pulled the demos from that evening so i have some proof..
If your not happy sending the deamonlog you could only send me a printscreen from the banlist of bf2cc with the nickname row filter set to GAMERT that wil show only those two (or only one). That info will show also the banned ip and hash although i have seen already they have multiple GUID available.
You can unsticky the dashboard if you like..

Send me what you can it's much appriciated.

Thanks glücklich

Dutch

Der Post wurde 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Dutch-FIX am 05.02.2009 - 23:52.
Beitrag vom 05.02.2009 - 23:50
Diesen Beitrag melden   nach weiteren Posts von Dutch-FIX suchen Dutch-FIX`s Profil ansehen Dutch-FIX eine E-Mail senden Dutch-FIX eine Kurznachricht senden Dutch-FIX zu deinen Freunden hinzufügen zum Anfang der Seite
Not to rattle the chains to much...

Any news about a eta on ip's /screens ?

Yes i'm a bit impatience sorry about it... but i want to catch the guys as soon as possible to make it stop.

Thanks
Dutch.
Beitrag vom 07.02.2009 - 22:30
Baumstruktur - Signaturen anzeigen
Seiten (1): (1)
vorheriges Thema   nächstes Thema

Gehe zu:  
Es ist / sind gerade keine registrierte(r) Benutzer und 182 Gäste online. Neuester Benutzer: Flutschi
Mit 1681 Besuchern waren am 16.01.2024 - 19:50 die meisten Besucher gleichzeitig online.
Alles gute zum Geburtstag    Wir gratulieren ganz herzlich zum Geburtstag:
obi777 (30), MoNsTeR12 (34)
aktive Themen der letzten 24 Stunden - Top-User

Laberecke © by php-gfx.net

stromectol stromectol lopinavir ritonavir ivermektin stromectol